GTX Corporation Announces|
GTXRaster CAD® 2014 Series for AutoCAD® 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona – July 16, 2013 GTX®
Corporation, the leader in providing Intelligent Paper to CAD Solutions® in raster editing and conversion software and intelligent digital imaging solutions, today
announced the newest release of its popular GTXRaster CAD® 2014 Series for AutoCAD 2014.
The new GTXRaster CAD 2014 Series for AutoCAD 2014 enhancements and features include:
- AutoCAD 2014 DWG & DXF compatibility
- New Support for Microsoft® Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems
- New PDF support
- Gpdfattach to open a PDF file
- Gpdfsave to save a PDF file.
- Black and white PDF files supported. Once open, the extracted image can be edited and then saved to a TIF (gsave) or back to a PDF (gpdfsave) file.
- New GMCopy command — Multiple Copies of selected raster to a new location in the current image.
- New Package License Option for Network Flex LM licensing
- Updated Licensing Dialog - Product and Licensing user interface has been updated
- Includes Intelligent Object Picking™ (IOP) raster selection — the rotated rectangle suite of IOPs allows users a more precise raster selection than the basic orthogonal window:
- IOP RWINDOW - Select Raster ALL in a rotated rectangle
- IOP RINSIDE - Select Raster ENTIRELY within a Rotated Rectangle
- IOP RCROSSING - Select Raster INSIDE & CROSSING a Rotated Rectangle
- Includes Raster editing commands that support Raster Text, HybridMode, and Rotated Rectangles
- Menu optimization — easy-to-use ribbon interface and other productivity improvements
- 22+ Raster editing commands — including raster snap modes
- Software licensing – FLEXENABLED™ using Acresso® FLEXnet
Publisher licensing technology – for either standalone single-user installation or for multiple users with
- Automatic Image Cleanup — noise removal and deskew (U.S. Patent No. 7,016,536)
- Enhanced ‘HELP’ mechanism and easier installation
- Available for Windows® 7, Windows® 8 and XP (32-bit or 64-bit)
In addition, the new GTXRaster CAD 2014 Series products are optimized and tested to run in AutoCAD
2014 utilizing the full advantage of the performance and other improvements for this latest environment.
With the GTXRaster CAD 2014 Series for AutoCAD 2014 being fully ported to the 64-bit platform, it can run
as a native 64-bit application directly on the Windows 8 64-bit Edition, Windows 7 x64 Edition, and Windows XP x64 Edition.
“My team is very proud to deliver the GTXRaster CAD 2014 Series with its many improvements including the support
for Microsoft® Windows 8, 32 and 64-bit operating systems, along with PDF support, Package Licensing options, and new
editing tools. GTX Corporation can now extend all of the raster cleanup, editing, and conversion functions within the
new Windows 8 environment – enabling the user to take full advantage of its increased performance and enhanced
user interface,” stated Andrew Ling, President and CEO. Mr. Ling added, “GTX continues to improve our customers’
productivity and efficiency. And, with the benefits of Microsoft Windows 8, our customers using the GTXRaster CAD
2014 Series will be able to manage their archival files with ease. We are proud to continue to provide innovative
technology and exceptional customer service and support for our customers.”
The GTXRaster CAD 2014 Series includes four product modules — GTXRaster Tools™, GTXRaster CAD®, GTXRaster R2V™, and GTXRaster CAD® PLUS.
The GTXRaster CAD 2014 Series, the "AutoCAD for Raster," provides image enhancement and clean up tools as well as raster and hybrid editing, Raster-to-Vector conversion and Intelligent Character Recognition. They are available as a plug-in for all AutoCAD releases.
Complete details regarding the GTXRaster CAD 2014 Series Products are available through GTX and their Authorized Distributors and Dealers.
GTX IS CELEBRATING TWENTY NINE YEARS IN BUSINESS THIS YEAR HAVING BEEN FOUNDED IN 1984 BY
DR. MARVIN T. LING TO DEVELOP A COMPLETE INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR INTERFACING PAPER TECHNICAL DRAWINGS WITH
CAD-EDM-GIS ENVIRONMENTS. BEGINNING WITH THE INTRODUCTION IN 1987 OF PRODUCTS FOR THE SCANNING AND
CONVERSION OF PAPER AND APERTURE CARD DRAWINGS, GTX HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED FOR ITS ABILITY TO INCORPORATE THE
LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND NEURAL NETWORK TECHNOLOGY TO KEEP ITS PRODUCTS AT THE
FOREFRONT OF DATA RECOGNITION AND CONVERSION SOLUTIONS. THE GTXRASTER CAD AND GTXIMAGE CAD SERIES OF
PRODUCTS PROVIDE STATE-OF-THE-ART RASTER EDITING AND AUTOMATIC RASTER TO CAD CONVERSION.
GTX®, GTXRaster CAD®, GTXRaster
CAD® PLUS and Intelligent Paper to CAD Solutions®
are registered trademarks of GTX Corporation. Intelligent Object Picking
TM, GTX®ICR PLUSTM, GTXRaster Tools
TM and GTXRaster R2VTM are trademarks of GTX
GTXScanClean™ is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,016,536
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Acrobat® is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems. AutoCAD
® is a registered trademark of Autodesk, Inc. All other
trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
© Copyright 2013 GTX Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
View an Adobe Acrobat version of this press release