GTX Corporation Announces|
GTXRaster CAD® 2012 Series for AutoCAD® 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona – June 18, 2011 GTX®
Corporation, the leader in providing Intelligent Paper to CAD Solutions® in raster editing and conversion software and intelligent digital imaging solutions, today
announced the newest release of its popular GTXRaster CAD® 2012 Series for AutoCAD 2012.
The new GTXRaster CAD 2012 Series for AutoCAD 2012 enhancements and features include:
- AutoCAD 2012 DWG compatibility
- NEW Support for Microsoft® Windows 7 and 64-bit operating systems
- New Intelligent Object Picking™ (IOP) raster selection —
- IOP RWINDOW (Select Raster ALL in a rotated rectangle)
- IOP RINSIDE (Select Raster ENTIRELY within a Rotated Rectangle)
- IOP RCROSSING (Select Raster INSIDE & CROSSING a Rotated Rectangle) allowing users to have more precise raster selection.
- Raster editing commands —
- gTEXT (Draws Raster Text in Current Image)
- gCTEXT (Change Raster Text by Text Replacement)
- gHTEXT (Edit Vector Text and Create a Raster Underlay)
- gHYBRIDMODE (Enable Vector Overlay of Drawn Raster Lines, Arcs, Circles, Rectangles and Text),
- gDETACH (UNLOADS or Detaches a Raster Image)
- gROTRECTANGLE (Draw a Rotated Raster
- Menu optimization — easy-to-use ribbon interface and other productivity improvements
- 22+ Raster editing commands — including raster snap modes
- Choice of Hardware licensing or Software licensing – FLEXENABLED™ using Acresso® FLEXnet
Publisher licensing technology – for either standalone single-user installation or for multiple users with
- Automatic Image Cleanup — noise removal and deskew (U.S. Patent No. 7,016,536)
- Enhanced ‘HELP’ mechanism and easier installation
- Available for Windows® 7 as well as Vista™ and XP (32-bit or 64-bit)
In addition, the new GTXRaster CAD 2012 Series products are optimized and tested to run in AutoCAD
2012 utilizing the full advantage of the performance and other improvements for this latest environment.
With the GTXRaster CAD 2012 Series for AutoCAD 201 being fully ported to the 64-bit platform, it can run
as a native 64-bit application directly on the Windows 7 x64 Edition, Windows Vista x64 Edition, Windows
XP x64 Edition, and Windows 2003 Server x64 Edition.
“This is a very robust, feature-rich product series that enhances productivity and efficiency.
And, just like its predecessor, the GTXRaster CAD 2012 Series provides enhanced tools for managing archivial files,
using raster cleanup, editing, and conversion functions with minimal effort. To have the ability to edit the drawing in raster as if you were already in CAD, coupled with the conversion to CAD accuracy, the user’s design process is streamlined significantly,”
stated Andy Ling, President and CEO. Mr. Ling added,
“What makes this series even more impressive
is the added IOP (Intelligent Object Picking™) and raster editing tools that provide our customers with even more
precision. GTX is proud of continuing its tradition of providing cutting-edge technology and exceptional customer
service, maximizing our competitiveness in the global marketplace.”
The GTXRaster CAD 2012 Series includes four product modules—GTXRaster Tools™, GTXRaster CAD®, GTXRaster R2V™, and GTXRaster CAD® PLUS.
The GTXRaster CAD 2012 Series, the "AutoCAD for Raster," provides image enhancement and clean up tools as well as raster and hybrid editing, Raster-to-Vector conversion and Intelligent Character Recognition. They are available as a plug-in for all AutoCAD releases.
Complete details regarding the GTXRaster CAD 2012 Series Products are available through GTX and their Authorized Distributors and Dealers.
GTX IS CELEBRATING TWENTY EIGHT YEARS IN BUSINESS THIS YEAR HAVING BEEN FOUNDED IN 1984 BY
DR. MARVIN T. LING TO DEVELOP A COMPLETE INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR INTERFACING PAPER TECHNICAL DRAWINGS WITH
CAD-EDM-GIS ENVIRONMENTS. BEGINNING WITH THE INTRODUCTION IN 1987 OF PRODUCTS FOR THE SCANNING AND
CONVERSION OF PAPER AND APERTURE CARD DRAWINGS, GTX HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED FOR ITS ABILITY TO INCORPORATE THE
LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND NEURAL NETWORK TECHNOLOGY TO KEEP ITS PRODUCTS AT THE
FOREFRONT OF DATA RECOGNITION AND CONVERSION SOLUTIONS. THE GTXRASTER CAD AND GTXIMAGE CAD SERIES OF
PRODUCTS PROVIDE STATE-OF-THE-ART RASTER EDITING AND AUTOMATIC RASTER TO CAD CONVERSION.
GTX®, GTXRaster CAD®, GTXRaster
CAD® PLUS and Intelligent Paper to CAD Solutions®
are registered trademarks of GTX Corporation. Intelligent Object Picking
TM, GTX®ICR PLUSTM, GTXRaster Tools
TM and GTXRaster R2VTM are trademarks of GTX
GTXScanClean™ is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,016,536
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Acrobat® is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems. AutoCAD
® is a registered trademark of Autodesk, Inc. All other
trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
© Copyright 2011 GTX Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
View an Adobe Acrobat version of this press release