GTX Corporation Announces|
GTXRaster CAD® 2020 Series for BricsCAD® V20
Basingstoke, United Kingdom – November 21st, 2019. GTX Europe, Ltd., the leader in providing Intelligent Paper to CAD Solutions® in raster editing and conversion software and intelligent digital imaging solutions, today
announced the newest release of its popular GTXRaster CAD® 2020 Series for BricsCAD V20.
Developed by Bricsys with its European Headquarters
located in Gent, Belgium, BricsCAD provides 2D and 3D direct modeling CAD features such as PDF import, block editing, and
data linking while supporting DWG/DXF/DWT and non-DWG formats at a highly competitive price.
The new GTXRaster CAD 2020 Series for BricsCAD V20 enhancements and features include:
- Fully compatibility with BricsCAD Pro & Platinum v20
- Support for Microsoft® Windows 10, Windows 8.0/8.1 and Windows 7, 64-bit operating systems only
- Improved PDF Support, open and save a color or black and white PDF file – once open, the files can be edited and then saved to a .dwg, .TIF format or a PDF
- File Association, users can open an image file directory into GTXRaster CAD 2020 Series via Windows Explorer
- Improved User Interface with enhanced Icons, Ribbons, and Toolbars which incorporate the new Light and
Dark Environments of BricsCAD V20
- Reengineered Rasterization Engine supports the new CAD entities including blocks with attributes, angled
text and geometry
- New Installation for Windows 10, Windows 8.0/8.1 and Windows 7 PCs to alleviate any security permission issues
- Improved Licensing - Package and Borrow facility options for Network Flex LM licensing.
- 22+ Raster editing commands — including raster snap modes
- Updated Software licensing – FLEXENABLED™ using Acresso® FLEXnet
Publisher licensing technology – for either standalone single-user installation or for multiple users with
- Automatic Image Cleanup — noise removal and deskew (U.S. Patent No. 7,016,536)
In addition, the new GTXRaster CAD 2020 Series products are optimized and tested to run in BricsCAD V20 utilizing
the full advantage of the performance and other improvements for this latest environment.
With the GTXRaster CAD 2020 Series for BricsCAD V20 being fully ported to the 64-bit platform, it can run
as a native 64-bit application directly on the Microsoft® Windows 64 bit Operating Systems.
“We are excited to release our flagship GTXRaster CAD Series products on the BricsCAD platform, providing our solutions to
Bricsys customers and dealers worldwide at a very competitive price point,” stated Andrew Ling, President and CEO.
“Our newest version, the GTXRaster CAD 2020 Series, allows the
users to take advantage of newer Microsoft® Windows 10, 64-bit operating systems, Improved PDF support, Package and Borrow
Licensing options for their network environments, and much more. This software provides our customers the most
economical way to manage their archival files with ease,”
Mr. Ling added.
The GTXRaster CAD 2020 Series includes two product modules — GTXRaster CAD®, and GTXRaster CAD® PLUS.
The GTXRaster CAD 2020 Series, the "BricsCAD for Raster," provides image enhancement and clean up tools as well as raster and hybrid editing, Raster-to-Vector conversion and Intelligent Character Recognition. They are available as a plug-in for all BricsCAD v20 Pro (and higher) releases.
Complete details regarding the GTXRaster CAD 2020 Series Products are available through GTX and their Authorized Distributors and Dealers.
About GTX Europe, Ltd.
GTX EUROPE, LTD. IS CELEBRATING THIRTY FIVE YEARS IN BUSINESS THIS YEAR HAVING BEEN FOUNDED IN 1984 BY
DR. MARVIN T. LING TO DEVELOP A COMPLETE INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR INTERFACING PAPER TECHNICAL DRAWINGS WITH
CAD-EDM-GIS ENVIRONMENTS. BEGINNING WITH THE INTRODUCTION IN 1987 OF PRODUCTS FOR THE SCANNING AND
CONVERSION OF PAPER AND APERTURE CARD DRAWINGS, GTX HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED FOR ITS ABILITY TO INCORPORATE THE
LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND NEURAL NETWORK TECHNOLOGY TO KEEP ITS PRODUCTS AT THE
FOREFRONT OF DATA RECOGNITION AND CONVERSION SOLUTIONS. THE GTXRASTER CAD AND GTXIMAGE CAD SERIES OF
PRODUCTS PROVIDE STATE-OF-THE-ART RASTER EDITING AND AUTOMATIC RASTER TO CAD CONVERSION.
BRICSYS IS A GLOBAL PROVIDER OF THE BRICSCAD® BRAND OF ENGINEERING DESIGN SOFTWARE. IT IS
RELENTLESSLY COMMITTED TO THE SUCCESS OF ITS CUSTOMERS AND THEIR IMPROVED WORKFLOWS. BRICSYS
OFFERS ITS ALL-IN-ONE SOFTWARE AT A COMPELLING PRICE WITH THE INDUSTRY-LEADING PRODUCT SUPPORT.
BRICSYS IS NOW A PART OF THE TECHNOLOGY GIANT, HEXAGON AB.
GTX®, GTXRaster CAD®, GTXRaster ToolsTM, GTXRaster R2VTM,
GTXRaster CAD® PLUS, Intelligent Paper to CAD Solutions®, Intelligent Object Picking TM
are registered trademarks of GTX Corporation.
GTXScanClean™ is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,016,536
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
BricsCAD® is a registered trademark of Bricsys NV.
Acrobat® is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems.
All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.© Copyright 2019 GTX Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
View or print an Adobe PDF version of this press release